The Labyrinth Institute, PLLC, will be closing as of 1 December 2020.
As we close our doors, we want to express our gratitude for clients, colleagues, friends, and families who supported us over the six years we practiced together.
Two of the three principals – Lesley Cunningham and Alex Hayes – will no longer be practicing.
Lavinia Ball-Marian is seeing a few clients online, but isn’t taking new clients.
Three Labyrinth Associates will continue to practice under their own organizations:
Jaime Davila – https://www.jdavila.us
Kristen Forrest – https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/kristen-forrest-lafayette-co/448883
Peter Lear – https://peterlear.net
If you are looking for the specialties our principals offered, we invite you to check out their colleagues:
- Harmony Barrett Isaacs – http://www.coreconnectionscounseling.com
- Dan Fox – http://www.coreconnectionscounseling.com
- Kat Austin – https://www.boulderpsychologicalservices.com/bps-therapist/kat-austin-lpc-lac/
- Katie Asmus – https://www.wildernesstherapyinstitute.com
- Olga Vera – http://www.verapsychology.com
- Marilee Snyder – http://www.traumatherapyboulder.com
- Abby Howard – https://www.abbyhowardcounseling.com
- Jennifer Abbott – https://www.abbyhowardcounseling.com
- Colleen Todd – https://www.therapymattersllc.com